Culpeper ClinicPhone: 540-727-0737
19002 Crossroad Parkway
Culpeper, VA 22701
Monday and Wednesday 10:30am – 6:30pm
Tuesday,Thursday and Friday 7am – 3pm
Jaclyn Caddy-Tanner, DPT
Jaclyn has been practicing in the field of outpatient physical therapy for over 15 years. She earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Biology from the University of Pittsburgh and then went on to earn a Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy from Chatham University in Pittsburgh, PA.
Upon graduation, Jaclyn began practicing in the field of outpatient physical therapy and has been a clinic manager for over 10 years. In 2009, she decided to return to post graduate school and achieved the distinguished Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Massachusetts General Hospital, Institute of Health Professions in Boston, MA in 2010.
Throughout her career, her interest in orthopedics has continued to grow and she continues to attend courses, striving to learn the latest, evidence-based treatment techniques to apply with her clientele. In 2015, Jaclyn became board certified in orthopedics (OCS). In 2016, Jaclyn became certified in Level 1, Dry Needling through Kinetacore.
Jaclyn is married and she and her husband, Jarrod live in Culpeper with their labrador retriever, Baylee
Kim Thruston, MOT, OTR/L,CHT
Kim Thruston has been a member of the SPECTRUM Physical Therapy Team Since 2016
- Occupational Therapist specializing in Hand Therapy, Certified Hand Therapist.
- Graduated University of Georgia, 1994 Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy from Concordia University Wisconsin
- Certified Hand Therapy Credential 2005
Member of the SPECTRUM Physical Therapy since 2016
• Sara is currently attending Germanna Community College studying to become a Wound Care Specialist
• Sara has worked in the outpatient physical therapy setting for 6 years
• She lives in Madison County with her fiancé, Russel, and their son Gunner
SPECTRUM Physical Therapy has always relied on our patient and physician referrals for our success.
We would really appreciate it if you could leave a review about your experience on one (or all!) of the links below.
Thank you for your support!