Pantops ClinicPhone: 434-817-4100
2050 Abbey Road Suite B
Charlottesville, VA 22911
Pantops Clinic Team
Rebecca Schock, MPT
Member of SPECTRUM Physical Therapy since 2004
- Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy from Emory University in 1995
- B.S. in Education in Sports Medicine from UVA in 1992
- Member of American Physical Therapy Association since 1995
- Certified in Selective Functional Movement Assessment
Erin Chapman, DPT
Member of the Spectrum Physical Therapy team since March 2016.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Nutrition, Foods and Exercise from Virginia Tech in 2010
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Shenandoah University in 2014
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association since 2012
- Certified in Trigger Point Dry Needling
Physical Therapy Technician
Member of Spectrum Physical Therapy since 1998
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science from Virginia Tech
- Master of Business Administration from Averett University
- Graduate of the Virginia School of Massage
- Former Personal Trainer
Member of the SPECTRUM Physical Therapy team since 2015
- Office Coordinator/Physical Therapy Tech since 2012 in Northern/Central Virginia and Florida
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Integrative Studies, Life Sciences with emphasis in pre-physical therapy from George Mason University in 2011
- Part-Time Photographer
- Fun Fact: Kathleen is the photographer for all the staff photos on the website and printed publications for SPECTRUM Physical Therapy
SPECTRUM Physical Therapy has always relied on our patient and physician referrals for our success.
We would really appreciate it if you could leave a review about your experience on one (or all!) of the links below.
Thank you for your support!