Zion Crossroads-Spring Creek ClinicPhone: 540-832-3061
70 Jefferson Court, Suite 102
Zion Crossroads, VA 22942
Zion Crossroads-Spring Creek Clinic
Zion Crossroads-Spring Creek Clinic Team
Amanda Perry, PT, DPT
Member of SPECTRUM Physical Therapy since 2011
- BA in Biology from the University of Virginia in 2008
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy degree from the Virginia Commonwealth University in 2011
- Certified APTA Clinical Instructor
- Member of American Physical Therapy Association since 2010
Kim Rogers, PT, DPT
Member of SPECTRUM Physical Therapy since 2014
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences from The Ohio State University in 2011
- Doctor of Physical Therapy from The University of Toledo in 2014
- Member of American Physical Therapy Association member since 2011
- Practices Trigger Point Dry Needling since 2017
Lorin Whitt, PTA
Physical Therapy Assistant
Member of the SPECTRUM Physical Therapy Team since 2015
- Bachelor of Science from JMU in 2011
- Physical therapist assistant from Jefferson College of Health Sciences in 2015
- Specializing in Pediatrics
Physical Therapy Technician
Member of the SPECTRUM Physical Therapy Team since July 2016
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Sciences & Minor in Chronic Illness from James Madison University in 2016
Member of the SPECTRUM Physical Therapy Team since January 1998
- Originally from Pittsburgh – GO STEELERS!!
- Lives in Fluvanna County with my husband, son and two 4-legged daughters
SPECTRUM Physical Therapy has always relied on our patient and physician referrals for our success.
We would really appreciate it if you could leave a review about your experience on one (or all!) of the links below.
Thank you for your support!