Forest Lakes-Hollymead ClinicPhone: 434-202-2830
1622 Timberwood Blvd Suite 211
Charlottesville, VA 22911
Tuesday and Thursday 11:00am-7:00pm
Forest-Lakes Hollymead Clinic
Spectrum Physical Therapy Services
Erin Chapman, DPT
Clinic DirectorMember of the Spectrum Physical Therapy team since March 2016.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Nutrition, Foods and Exercise from Virginia Tech in 2010
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Shenandoah University in 2014
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association since 2012
- Certified in Trigger Point Dry Needling
Kim Thruston, MOT, OTR/L,CHT
Program DirectorKim Thruston has been a member of the SPECTRUM Physical Therapy Team Since 2016
- Occupational Therapist specializing in Hand Therapy, Certified Hand Therapist.
- Graduated University of Georgia, 1994 Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy from Concordia University Wisconsin
- Certified Hand Therapy Credential 2005
Amy K. Kirchhoff-Weinheimer, DPT, CST
Amy Weinheimer has been a member of the SPECTRUM Physical Therapy Team Since 2017
- Focus of Study: Manual Therapy
- McKenzie Certified, CST I, II, Advanced; SER I, II
- Specializing in Shoulder Dysfunction, Neck & Back Pain, Headaches, Chronic Pain
Natasha L. Pena, PTA
Physical Therapy Assistant
Natasha has been a member of the SPECTRUM Physical Therapy Team Since October 2017
- Physical Therapist Assistant Since 2012
- BS in Physical Therapist Assistant
- Associate Degree in Physical Therapy Assistant
- Certified in Kinesio Taping (K1& K2)
- Currently pursuing a Doctorate in Physical Therapy
Natasha is married and has two daughters. She served 8 years in the Army as a Paralegal Specialist and 2 years as a Civil Affairs Specialist. Natasha enjoys playing and coaching soccer, surfing, paddleboarding, snowboarding, restoring antique furniture and spending time with family and friends.
Physical Therapy TechnicianAlaina Peters has been a member of the SPECTRUM Physical Therapy Team since January 2017
- Graduated from Christopher Newport University in 2016 with my BS in Cellular, Molecular, and Physiological Biology with Minors in Chemistry and Psychology
- Alaina is attending Shenandoah University in the Fall to obtain her Masters Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Fun fact: “I love Dachshunds!”
Licensed Massage and Certified Lymphedema TherapistLynn Clemons is a Licensed Massage and Certified Lymphedema Therapist specializing in therapeutic massage for cancer, post surgical patients, orthopedic injuries, and Lymphatic disorders.
Lynn previously treated Lymphedema and Cancer Patients at the Stoney Point Womens Health Center, the Massey Cancer Center, Hermitage Cedarfield, and Westminster Canterbury Assisted Living Communities, and her private practice clinic “Equilibrium Therapy” in Richmond Virginia.
She has been a featured presenter for the Y-Me Breast Cancer National “Lymphedema” teleconference, Casting for Recovery, and the Virginia Breast Cancer Foundation. She has been an instructor for continuing education in massage therapy and currently teaches advanced therapy techniques internationally.
Fitness and Wellness
Schedule An Appointment