Greene-Ruckersville ClinicPhone: 434-985-2288
138 Stoneridge Dr N #4
Ruckersville, VA 22968
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday – 7 am to 7 pm
Thursday, 9 am to 7 pm
Friday 7 am to 4 pm
Greene-Ruckersville Clinic Team
Martine Barre, PT, DPT
Clinic DirectorMartine Barre joined SPECTRUM Physical Therapy in 2014. She is the new Clinic Director for the Greene-Ruckersville Clinic
- Martine started with SPECTRUM after practicing as a physical therapist for five years in Beaufort, SC.
- She received her Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Shenandoah University in 2009 and has since gone on to achieve certification in Triggerpoint Dry Needling
- Certified APTA Clinical Instructor.
- She has taken extensive continued education in manual therapies, vestibular therapy, and kinesiotaping.
- Martine resides in Ruckersville Va with her husband and two children.
Alisha Takahashi, PT, DPT
Physical TherapistMember of SPECTRUM Physical Therapy since 2015
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry from Beloit College in 2010
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Virginia Commonwealth University in 2015
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association since 2013
Erin Chapman, DPT
Physical TherapistMember of the Spectrum Physical Therapy team since March 2016.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Nutrition, Foods and Exercise from Virginia Tech in 2010
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Shenandoah University in 2014
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association since 2012
- Certified in Trigger Point Dry Needling
Stephanie M. Saltzman, PT, DPT
Physical TherapistMember of the Spectrum Physical Therapy team since 2017.
- Bachelor of Science with Majors in Kinesiology and French from the University of Wisconsin
- Doctor of Physical Therapy from Northwestern University
- Stephanie has been a practicing Physical Therapist since 2004
Physical Therapy TechnicianMember of the Spectrum Physical Therapy team since 2016.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Kinesiology from James Madison University
Office CoordinatorMember of SPECTRUM Physical Therapy since 1999
- Joann lives in Ruckersville and is married to Gary, has 3 children and 4 grandchildren.
- She enjoys Church, reading, walking, & traveling.
- Her favorite part of her job is; “I like meeting new people and being a part of their recovery. Helping people is very rewarding for me”
Office CoordinatorMember of SPECTRUM Physical Therapy since 2016
- Robin lives in Stanardsville, and has one son, Will. Robin grew up in Stanardsville, and moved back home in 2015 after being away for 24 years.
- She enjoys junktiquing, gardening, and reading.
- Robin’s favorite part of being at Spectrum is meeting new friends and catching up with those she has not seen in many years.
We Would Love to Hear From You